Saturday, May 21, 2016

black and more black

I feel like I let down good friend of mine. I haven't seen her since winter and today, we were supposed to meet at 11, I called her she said she is still far away and she will call me ones she will get there. she called 11:20 and 11:35 head back since I wasn't answering. 11:45 I got worried checked phone it was broken tried to turn it back and but I fail and I ran to bus stop (there are 3 of then I didn't know to which one go to so I had to check all 3) to see if she is there but she wasn't. Only at 12:40 I turn it back and called just to say that I still care and explain what happened.

I made this drawing for her but I feel like it not enough to tell how sorry I'm.
 here is her fackbook 
and here her bloger 








No comments:

Post a Comment